Kaymich's new Tank Agitation System is designed to work alongside the industry leading Gemini System, to ensure a homogenous mix of liquids within a suspension and to prevent individual ingredients from separating out. Its simple technology delivers an effective and economic solution which reduces the melt time for menthol crystals and also ensures that all substances remain blended.
The Tank Agitator has an externally magnetically coupled motor which drives a stirrer in the bottom of the tank (as pictured below). The Tank Agitator system is controlled from the Gemini software which enables the stirrers to be used individually or in unison simply via touch buttons on the HMI.
- the physical design of the Agitator is such that the stirrer can be quickly and easily removed from the unit without a trace, thereby easing the actual cleaning of the tanks;
- the magnetic coupling eliminates any potential leak path which might be present with a direct drive;
- the agitator can be installed easily by any competent Electrical Engineer.
- ensures homogenous mix of liquids;
- prevents compound separation;
- reduces melt time of menthol crystals;
- facilitates easy tank cleaning;
- provides an effective and economic product solution.;
- magnetic coupling prevents leaks.